Skybags Terms of Services | Official Guidelines
Terms of Services
Your use of this Website confirms your affirmation for following these rules and to be bound by it. VIP reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as and when they are modified.
When you visit the site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all the agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement requiring such communications to be in writing. By electronically accepting this Agreement, you confirm your acceptance and it would be accepted as if it is a written agreement with your signature. You accept all the terms and conditions as follows:
Neither VIP will be responsible for any liability arising out of the conduct of its employees, associates, contractors and suppliers that may cause any financial or other loss to you.
The Website, intellectual property rights, ownership and proprietary rights in the Website and its contents are owned by VIP. No part of the Website, the designs or the terms and references within shall be copied or transmitted for commercial purposes. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall give or be deemed to grant, whether directly or by implication, you any right, title or interest in or to the ownership or use of the trademarks and intellectual property. Purchases of products and services on this website does not transfer any of the intellectual property related to the products and services, their design or concepts to you. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software), trademarks and logos appearing on the site are the property of the VIP, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian and international laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of VIP.
Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than VIP. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. VIP does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. VIP’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
In no event VIP shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, your access of this Website or any information contained at the Website or any linked websites. In particular, VIP shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, whether an action alleging such damages is brought in contract, negligence or tort.
Any fraud, neglect, deliberate omission, wrongful act or default conducted by you will be subject to legal action and VIP will not be responsible for your actions. Furthermore, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold VIP harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including advocate’s fees, arising from and related to your access and use of the Website. VIP shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of circumstances outside its control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, act of war, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause, whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or outbreak of any communicable disease or any other force majeure, fire, flood, Pandemic or any other act of God.
VIP’s website aims to make information about luggage and bags accurate. However, should there be any unintentional errors relating to the product, pricing, availability, shipping and product supply, VIP will make good by correcting the amount (if incorrectly charged) and will have the right to make changes to the website to correct the errors without any obligation to supply the product or service at the previously published incorrect price or description.
Shipping of products will be done by the method indicated in the order. If, for any reason the products are sent using an alternate method, other than the one indicated in the order, you will not need to pay any additional charges for this.
The product colour and actual size may vary from the visual representation on the Website.
You will be required to pay for the products ordered through the Website upon delivery of the products. (Applicable for COD, if available as a payment method). Any order placed with VIP, cannot be cancelled once it has been processed.
This Agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of India- and the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
In the event of any disputes, differences or controversies between the Parties hereto, out of or in connection with the provisions of this Agreement, or any action taken hereunder, the Parties hereto shall thoroughly explore all possibilities for an amicable settlement. In case an amicable settlement cannot be reached, such disputes, differences or controversies shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any amendment or re-enactment thereof. The proceedings of such arbitration shall be conducted in English language and the venue of such arbitration shall be Mumbai. The award of such arbitration shall be final and binding upon the Parties here to.
- Customer shall purchase SKYBAGS BACKPACK(S) worth Rs.1400/-* or above & the net billing value shall be above Rs.1400/-*.
- Once the eligible customer makes the payment he/she will get a Premium Sports Sipper Worth Rs.599/- for Free*.
OFFER DURATION: 10th APRIL ’23 onwards
- offer till stock lasts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Customer hereby agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the Offer stated herein below.
- This offer is not valid on purchases made on www.skybags.co.in
- This offer shall be valid from 10th April, 2023 till the stock lasts in the store.
- Minimum net billing value to claim the voucher is Rs. 1400/-.
- Two or more bills cannot be combined or clubbed together to avail this offer i.e. single net bill value shall be of Rs.1400/- or above.
- Customer shall be entitled for only 1 (one) Premium Sports Sipper. No customer shall be entitled for more than 1 (one) Premium Sports Sipper.
- The offer is non-encashable, non-negotiable and not extendable.
- VIP or any of its brand shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, deficiencies, delay , costs or expenses which the customer or any other person may incur to avail this offer.
- VIP reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify/ change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- All disputes arising out of this offer are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
- For any queries related to the above Offer, contact at below mentioned details:
- Contact No: 022-4172 4444 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery charges of Rs 150 for orders below 750 Rs.
Terms & Conditions for Free Boat Earphone Oﬀer:
- This offer is valid on purchase of Selected Ranges of Soft Luggage of Skybags of V.I.P. Industries Limited brand.
- The offer is valid on ranges of Snazzy, Vanguard plus, Chrysal and Airway Pro (“Selected Range”).
- All Purchaser of Selected Range shall be entitled to an oﬀer which consists of a Boat Rockerz 111 Wireless Neckband with 40H Playback, ASAPTM Charge, Dual Pairing, ENxTM Technology (“Boat Earphone”).
- In the offer, the purchaser shall get One Boat Earphone on purchase of one soft luggage of the Selected Range.
- This offer is valid from 1st November, 2023 till the stock last.
- This offer is applicable on selected stores only.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-assignable and cannot be sold, or redeemed for cash. There is no cash alternative to this oﬀer, and all reservations are strictly subject to promotional availability.
- The Purchaser of Selected Range shall not have any choice of colour of Boat Earphone.
- Skybags does not give any warranty or make any representation of the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of the Boat Earphone. Skybags is also not liable for any defect or deﬁciency in the Boat Earphone.
- Boat Earphone shall have a warranty of 1 year from Boat and thus, any claims or service shall be addressed at the Boat service centre by issuing the bill raised during purchase of Selected Range of Skybags.
- Skybags reserve the right to withdraw/amend/alter/modify/change any details and/or terms and conditions of this offer withour prior notice.
- Purchaser of Selected Range agrees and undertakes not to hold V.I.P. Industries Limited and its Directors, oﬃcers, employees etc. responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, cost, charges and expenses that the purchaser may/might have suﬀered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suﬀer, sustain or incur by way of and/or on account of the present oﬀer.
- Skybags further reserves the right to withdraw this oﬀer without notice in the event of force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God, war, earthquake, ﬂood, ﬁre, catastrophe, strikes, lockdown by government or any event beyond the reasonable control.
- In case of any dispute or differences arising between the Purchaser of Selected Range with regards to this offer, the decision of the management of V.I.P. Industries Limited will be final and binding on all the parties concerned.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
- For any queries related to the above Offer, contact at below mentioned details: Contact No: 022-41724444/ Email: email@example.com